Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our own existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but that isn’t a good idea. There is not only a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to digest. Solluna Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Solluna Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various types of food. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Solluna Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized regularly
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not prescription medication and should not be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Solluna Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their requirements provided. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients on display. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do what ingredients make up the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth which is the first step toward the digestive process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Solluna Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the many vital enzymes required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it requires a consistent dosage to get the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something that is not right with your body. However, having clear skin means a healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. So, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Solluna Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves a lot of shipping. By comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I’d suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it cannot. They are simply not wasting your time.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Solluna Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer taking two pills per day, which was the perfect amount for me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Solluna Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein, you can take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.