Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our own existence. Food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or eating at a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it, however, that is a miserable life. There is not only a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to take in. Solgar Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Solgar Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients become useful to the body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea, but there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Solgar Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken regularly
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a prescription medication that should never be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Solgar Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their needs covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient in the forefront. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this products list. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do what the ingredients that make up the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step toward the digestive process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to break them down easily. Solgar Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets per day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. The amount of times you use the capsule is entirely up to you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. However, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported adverse effect. So, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to consult your physician. Solgar Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. If you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and can even save the cost of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time, I would recommend just buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food items.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as constipation or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can either go for an individual supplement or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It isn’t making you wait.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small to make you doubt if you are taking enough. Solgar Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle now and have been taking the supplement for three months to date (I opt 2 tablets per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week that I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Solgar Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. The same way, you can take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.