While the human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our lives. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is indeed true. The body can live with only water but it isn’t a good idea. Not only is there the absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Similase Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Similase Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food it is processed in a way that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Similase Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used often
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to you, but the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Similase Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements got all their bases covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestion process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down quickly. Similase Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good place to start is to use two tablets daily and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have a more easy and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be visible. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. In contrast clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Similase Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and can even save the cost of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I’d suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for a targeted supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-based strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is honest on what it can offer and not deliver. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive, I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Similase Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I choose 2 tablets per day, which seems like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week that I realized that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Similase Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. The same way it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.