Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is the truth. The body can survive with only water but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be an absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Should I Take Digestive Enzymes Or Probiotics
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Should I Take Digestive Enzymes Or Probiotics
If we consume food, it is processed in that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Should I Take Digestive Enzymes Or Probiotics
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used regularly
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a prescription medication that should never be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Should I Take Digestive Enzymes Or Probiotics
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplement has all its requirements covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient on display. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is in this list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what the ingredients that compose the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These two enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestive process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme processes lactose, a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down easily. Should I Take Digestive Enzymes Or Probiotics
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is among the vital enzymes required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it requires a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without supplements. However, the number of times you use one capsule is really up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be visible. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. So, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Should I Take Digestive Enzymes Or Probiotics
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also important to note that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and it even saves lots of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can either go for an individual supplement or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a great thing as the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it cannot. They are simply not making you wait.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, just took three days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Should I Take Digestive Enzymes Or Probiotics
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months so far (I choose taking two pills per day, which seems like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. It was around the third week that I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Should I Take Digestive Enzymes Or Probiotics
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that, you can take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.