The human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still vital to our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive days without food and this is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Secretion Of Digestive Enzymes From Cells Of The Pancreas
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Secretion Of Digestive Enzymes From Cells Of The Pancreas
When we eat food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea, but there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it is best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Secretion Of Digestive Enzymes From Cells Of The Pancreas
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken regularly
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a prescription medication and should not be taken as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Secretion Of Digestive Enzymes From Cells Of The Pancreas
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplement has all its needs provided. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what can be found in this list. For example, you can find that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestion process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to help break them down quickly. Secretion Of Digestive Enzymes From Cells Of The Pancreas
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it requires a consistent dosage to get the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just ten days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets per day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely up to you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Secretion Of Digestive Enzymes From Cells Of The Pancreas
A second thing to consider it is that the product has soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and even save you a lot of shipping. By comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food items.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not wasting your time.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Secretion Of Digestive Enzymes From Cells Of The Pancreas
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I opt 2 tablets each day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Secretion Of Digestive Enzymes From Cells Of The Pancreas
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.