Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it, however, that is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to digest. Secretes Digestive Enzymes Into The Duodenum
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Secretes Digestive Enzymes Into The Duodenum
When we take in food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various types of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Secretes Digestive Enzymes Into The Duodenum
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a prescription medication that should never be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Secretes Digestive Enzymes Into The Duodenum
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases all covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients on display. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this list of ingredients. For example, you can discover that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is much to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These two enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to break them down easily. Secretes Digestive Enzymes Into The Duodenum
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the vital enzymes required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorption by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just ten days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets per day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. However, the number of times you consume the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. So, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Secretes Digestive Enzymes Into The Duodenum
A second thing to consider is that the supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and even save you lots of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I’d suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for an individual supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-based strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Secretes Digestive Enzymes Into The Duodenum
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months so far (I prefer taking two pills each day which seemed like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. It was around the third week that I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking these supplements into the future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Secretes Digestive Enzymes Into The Duodenum
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.