The human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our lives. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive months without eating, and it is true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Sac Of Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Sac Of Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Sac Of Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medication and should not be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for your body, the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Sac Of Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients on display. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this products list. For example, you can discover that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice particularly at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestion process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down easily. Sac Of Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the important enzymes that are required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily absorption through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it needs the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take one or two capsules before each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take one capsule is really dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known side effect. So, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Sac Of Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save many dollars and can even save a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I’d suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can either go for one that is targeted or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse food options.
The wide-ranging strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t wasting your time.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Sac Of Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer 2 tablets per day, which was an ideal sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking this supplement in the future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Sac Of Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.