Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our lives. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go days without food and this is indeed true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to take in. Release Digestive Enzymes Into Duodenum
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Release Digestive Enzymes Into Duodenum
When we eat food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Release Digestive Enzymes Into Duodenum
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized frequently
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication that should never be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Release Digestive Enzymes Into Duodenum
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar These supplements can give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements have all their requirements provided. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is in this list. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with the ingredients that make up the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they break down. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most essential in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down quickly. Release Digestive Enzymes Into Duodenum
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily taken in through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
A good place to start is to use two tablets daily Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. However, having clear skin means a healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known negative side effects. So, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to consult your physician. Release Digestive Enzymes Into Duodenum
Another thing to note it is that the product has soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and it even saves a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I’d suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-range approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is honest on what it can offer and not deliver. It isn’t waste of time.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. Release Digestive Enzymes Into Duodenum
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt to take two tablets per day, which seems like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. I think it was about the third week when I realized that my gut felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Release Digestive Enzymes Into Duodenum
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.