The human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our lives. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on only water, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Receives Digestive Enzymes From The Pancreas And Bile From The Gallbladder
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Receives Digestive Enzymes From The Pancreas And Bile From The Gallbladder
When we take in food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Receives Digestive Enzymes From The Pancreas And Bile From The Gallbladder
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used frequently
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medication and should not be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Receives Digestive Enzymes From The Pancreas And Bile From The Gallbladder
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements got all their requirements all covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is listed in this list. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what ingredients compose the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most essential in proteolysis,, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestive process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down effortlessly. Receives Digestive Enzymes From The Pancreas And Bile From The Gallbladder
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you use the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have an easier and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will also appear. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. In contrast clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. As such, it is suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Receives Digestive Enzymes From The Pancreas And Bile From The Gallbladder
Another point to be aware of it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and even save you lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years, I would recommend just going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of foods.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food palette.
The wide-ranging approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Receives Digestive Enzymes From The Pancreas And Bile From The Gallbladder
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer 2 tablets per day, which seems like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week, when I noticed that my gut felt better, and my time going to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Receives Digestive Enzymes From The Pancreas And Bile From The Gallbladder
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.