While the human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains vital to our existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is true. The body can survive with only water but that is a miserable life. Not only would there be the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Raw Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Raw Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Raw Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken often
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medicine and should not be taken as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for your body, the best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Raw Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the standard ingredient list and what can be found on this list of ingredients. For example, you can find that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do the ingredients that compose the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most essential when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to break them down effortlessly. Raw Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of fullness when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the many essential enzymes needed to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorption into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you use each capsule is your choice.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements when you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to consult your doctor. Raw Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and it even saves lots of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of foods.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-range approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t making you wait.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, only took three days to reach me, I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Raw Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer to take two tablets each day, which was a good sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Raw Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.