While the human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still vital to our existence. It could be food you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be the absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Rainbow Light Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Rainbow Light Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Rainbow Light Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medicine that should never be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Rainbow Light Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its needs covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients front and center. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is listed on this products list. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do what ingredients make up the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down easily. Rainbow Light Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it requires a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets per day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume each capsule is dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be evident. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something that is not right with your body. However clear skin indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known side effect. So, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Rainbow Light Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you many dollars and can even save the cost of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I’d suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. It is therefore essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other places online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can opt for a targeted supplement or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, just took three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small to make you question whether you’re receiving enough. Rainbow Light Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for three months now (I prefer taking two pills each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week when I realized that my gut felt better, and my time going to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Rainbow Light Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.