Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go days without food and this is the truth. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to digest. Quest Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Quest Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Quest Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized often
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Quest Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements all covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that can be found in this list. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with the ingredients that comprise the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These two enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to break them down effortlessly. Quest Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on marketplace, it requires a consistent dosage to get the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. The amount of times you consume one capsule is really your choice.
However, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be evident. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something going on inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported side effect. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Quest Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and it even saves the cost of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years, I would recommend just going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other places online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food items.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-based method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and not deliver. They are simply not wasting your time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Quest Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months to date (I choose 2 tablets per day, which seems like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week that I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Quest Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.