Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating, food is still vital to our own existence. Food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go days without food and this is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there an absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Quantum Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Quantum Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Quantum Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized regularly
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medicine that should never be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Quantum Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplement has all its needs provided. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in proteolysis,, which means breaking protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Quantum Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of feeling full when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many vital enzymes required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily taken in into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only ten days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets per day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you use each capsule is dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will also appear. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements when you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Quantum Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note it is that the product contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you many dollars and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time, I would recommend just getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food items.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for a targeted supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-range approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it cannot. It isn’t wasting your time.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, took just 3 days to arrive, I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re receiving enough. Quantum Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months now (I choose to take two tablets per day, which was an ideal sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week that I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the future. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Quantum Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. The same way it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.