Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our existence. It could be food you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that is a miserable life. There is not only a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Quality Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Quality Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as those, it’s advised to consult your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Quality Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized often
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medicine and should not be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Quality Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases provided. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients on display. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is on this products list. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are amongst the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth which is the initial step in the process of digestion. After that, it passes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to help break them down quickly. Quality Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is among the vital enzymes required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it requires the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take each capsule is up to you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and faster time in taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. In contrast clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Quality Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note is that the supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time, I would recommend just buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-range strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small to make one wonders if they are receiving enough. Quality Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer 2 tablets each day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. It was around the third week, when I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking these supplements into the future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Quality Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old and people who have allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.