While the human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can survive with only water but that would be a miserable existence. There is not only the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Qsciences Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Qsciences Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Qsciences Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Qsciences Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplement has all its requirements provided. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. It’s on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with the ingredients that make up the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme process lactose, a chemical present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down easily. Qsciences Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is among the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it takes a consistent dosage to get the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. The amount of times you use each capsule is your choice.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable the body to have a more easy and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means a healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported adverse effect. So, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to consult your physician. Qsciences Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also crucial to know that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and can even save a lot of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can either go for one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not waste of time.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, took just three days to reach me I was thrilled about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Qsciences Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer to take two tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week that I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my time going to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Qsciences Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. The same way, you can take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.