While the human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains vital to our lives. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on only water, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. Q Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Q Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food, it is processed in that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is the process we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Q Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used regularly
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medicine and should not be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Q Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplement has all its requirements covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients on display. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice the stark distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is in this list. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do what ingredients make up the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis,, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth which is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down quickly. Q Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. However, with lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is among the important enzymes that are required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it needs a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you take each capsule is your choice.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be visible. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. However the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported side effect. As such, it is safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. Q Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note it is that the product contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and even save you the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can opt for a targeted supplement or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of food palette.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and not deliver. It’s not wasting your time.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not so small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Q Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt 2 tablets per day, which seems like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the future. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Q Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. The same way it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.