While the human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still vital to our existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on only water but that is a miserable life. There is not only an absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Purpose Of Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Purpose Of Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food it is processed in that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Purpose Of Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken often
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medication and should not be used as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Purpose Of Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its requirements provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient on display. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is something to do what the ingredients that compose the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis,, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestion process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme process lactose, a chemical present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to break them down effortlessly. Purpose Of Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many important enzymes that are required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorption into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
As with most supplements on available, it takes a consistent dosage to get the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume each capsule is dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be evident. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with all food supplements when you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Purpose Of Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and can even save lots of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I’d suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can either go for an individual supplement or select one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food options.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a good quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and not deliver. It’s not waste of time.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not so small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Purpose Of Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I opt to take two tablets per day, which was a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Purpose Of Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.