While the human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our lives. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that would be a miserable existence. There is not only an absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. Pure Encapsulations Digestive Enzymes Vs Acid Blocker
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Pure Encapsulations Digestive Enzymes Vs Acid Blocker
When we eat food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This process is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Pure Encapsulations Digestive Enzymes Vs Acid Blocker
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used often
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Pure Encapsulations Digestive Enzymes Vs Acid Blocker
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements have all their needs covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients on display. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found in this list. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step towards the digestive process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Pure Encapsulations Digestive Enzymes Vs Acid Blocker
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many vital enzymes required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorption by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you use each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have a simpler and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be visible. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. In contrast clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well working digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there is no evidence of a side effect. As such, it is safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Pure Encapsulations Digestive Enzymes Vs Acid Blocker
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you a lot of value and even save you lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I’d suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. As such it is important to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food items.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as constipation, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can opt for one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food options.
The broad-range method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, took just three days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not so small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Pure Encapsulations Digestive Enzymes Vs Acid Blocker
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I opt to take two tablets each day, which was the perfect amount for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Pure Encapsulations Digestive Enzymes Vs Acid Blocker
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. The same way it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.