Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains vital to our lives. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go days without food and this is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but that is a miserable life. Not only is there an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Pure Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Pure Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food, it is processed in such that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Pure Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken regularly
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medication and should not be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Pure Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their requirements all covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients on display. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed in this list. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with the ingredients that comprise the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestive process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to break them down easily. Pure Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many vital enzymes required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and quicker time of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be visible. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something that is not right with your body. In contrast clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. So, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Pure Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. If you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and it even saves a lot of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I’d suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other places online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can either go for one that is targeted or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food palette.
The wide-ranging strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not making you wait.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Pure Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which seems like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. I think it was about the third week that I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the future. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Pure Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein, you can take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.