The human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on only water but it isn’t a good idea. There is not only an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Prozyme Plus Vs Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Prozyme Plus Vs Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Prozyme Plus Vs Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized regularly
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medicine that should never be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Prozyme Plus Vs Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. It is made up of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its needs provided. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can see that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do what ingredients make up the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth which is the initial step in the digestive process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down easily. Prozyme Plus Vs Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of feeling full when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the important enzymes that are required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily absorption through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it takes a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets each day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you use one capsule is really up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should also appear. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something going on inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to consult your doctor. Prozyme Plus Vs Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also important to note that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save a lot of value and even save you the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. It is therefore essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of foods.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It isn’t waste of time.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, only took three days to reach me, I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Prozyme Plus Vs Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for 3 months now (I opt 2 tablets per day, which seems like a good sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week that I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Prozyme Plus Vs Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.