While the human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains vital to our existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be an absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Proteolytic Vs Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Proteolytic Vs Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food the food is processed in such that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This process is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in school since 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it is advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Proteolytic Vs Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized frequently
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medicine and should not be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Proteolytic Vs Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases all covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is something to do what ingredients comprise the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These two enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the process of digestion. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to break them down quickly. Proteolytic Vs Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily absorption by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you take one capsule is really up to you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to consult your physician. Proteolytic Vs Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. As such, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I’d suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can opt for an individual supplement or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food options.
The wide-ranging approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not waste of time.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Proteolytic Vs Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for three months so far (I prefer to take two tablets per day, which was the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week that I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take supplements in the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Proteolytic Vs Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.