Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go days without food and this is indeed true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but that is a miserable life. There is not only the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Protelytic Enzymes Vs Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Protelytic Enzymes Vs Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food it is processed in a way that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in schools since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary players in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
Three parts are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Protelytic Enzymes Vs Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken frequently
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not prescription medication and should not be used as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Protelytic Enzymes Vs Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements got all their bases covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is in this list. For example, you can find that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with what ingredients compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth which is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down quickly. Protelytic Enzymes Vs Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the many vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it requires the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets per day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have a more easy and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be visible. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something that is not right with your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known adverse effect. As such, it is suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements when you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Protelytic Enzymes Vs Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and can even save lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years, I would recommend just going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can either go for an individual supplement or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-range method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a good quality because the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not wasting your time.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Protelytic Enzymes Vs Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I choose 2 tablets each day, which was the perfect amount to me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week that I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the future. Of course, that is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Protelytic Enzymes Vs Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. The same way you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.