The human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our lives. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but it is a miserable life. Not only is there an absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Protein Powder With Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Protein Powder With Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is the process we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is certain that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Protein Powder With Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medicine that should never be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Protein Powder With Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements have all their requirements all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients on display. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do what the ingredients that comprise the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestive process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to help break them down effortlessly. Protein Powder With Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets per day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without supplements. However, the number of times you consume each capsule is your choice.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be visible. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. However clear skin indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. As such, it is safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Protein Powder With Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food items.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people who want to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a good thing since the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, only took three days to reach me, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. Protein Powder With Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months now (I prefer taking two pills each day, which was an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. It was around the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Protein Powder With Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that, you can take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.