Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our lives. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go days without food and this is the truth. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but that is a miserable life. There is not only the absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Protein Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Protein Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food it is processed in a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is the process we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Protein Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken frequently
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Protein Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its requirements covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is listed in this list. For instance, you may find that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do what the ingredients that comprise the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most essential in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestion process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down quickly. Protein Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something that is not right with your body. In contrast, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known side effect. As such, it is safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Protein Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and even save you lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of foods.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can either go for an individual supplement or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of foods.
The wide-ranging method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you question whether you’re receiving enough. Protein Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose to take two tablets per day, which was a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. I think it was about the third week, when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Protein Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. The same way you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.