Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our lives. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go days without food and this is true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but that is a miserable life. Not only is there an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Protease Vs Digestive Enzymes Supplements Side Effects
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Protease Vs Digestive Enzymes Supplements Side Effects
When we eat food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is the process we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary players in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down different types of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Protease Vs Digestive Enzymes Supplements Side Effects
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken frequently
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medication and should not be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to our bodies, best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Protease Vs Digestive Enzymes Supplements Side Effects
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its requirements all covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients front and center. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with what ingredients compose the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestive process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to break them down easily. Protease Vs Digestive Enzymes Supplements Side Effects
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily taken in through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to use two tablets daily and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable the body to have a more easy and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be visible. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well working digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known side effect. As such, it is suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Protease Vs Digestive Enzymes Supplements Side Effects
A second thing to consider is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and it even saves lots of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I’d suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can either go for an individual supplement or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food palette.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t wasting your time.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make one wonders if they are taking enough. Protease Vs Digestive Enzymes Supplements Side Effects
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for three months to date (I choose to take two tablets each day which seemed like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. It was around the third week that I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Protease Vs Digestive Enzymes Supplements Side Effects
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years of age and those with allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.