The human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains vital to our lives. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn our entire body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on only water but that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Produces Insulin And Other Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Produces Insulin And Other Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Produces Insulin And Other Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken regularly
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a prescription medication that should never be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Produces Insulin And Other Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their needs all covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is on this products list. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with the ingredients that comprise the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These two enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth which is the first step toward the digestion process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Produces Insulin And Other Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on available, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without any supplements. The amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and faster process of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be evident. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. So, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Produces Insulin And Other Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider it is that the product has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years, I would recommend just buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food items.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can either go for a targeted supplement or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-based method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It isn’t making you wait.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, took just three days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Produces Insulin And Other Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months now (I opt to take two tablets per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. It was around the third week that I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Produces Insulin And Other Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.