While the human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but that is a miserable life. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Produces Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Produces Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Produces Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized often
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not prescription medication and should not be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to you, but the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Produces Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements got all their needs covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients on display. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is listed on this products list. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do what ingredients compose the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step towards the process of digestion. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to break them down effortlessly. Produces Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group is what break down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily absorption by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it takes the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets per day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you take each capsule is your choice.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should also appear. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known side effect. So, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to consult your physician. Produces Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and even save you the cost of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I’d suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. It is therefore essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like constipation, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can either go for a targeted supplement or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-range strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It isn’t waste of time.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, just took three days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Produces Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I opt taking two pills per day, which was the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week that I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Produces Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.