The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can survive with only water, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there an absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Produces Digestive Enzymes And Hormones
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Produces Digestive Enzymes And Hormones
When we eat food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Produces Digestive Enzymes And Hormones
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken often
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medicine that should never be taken as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. So supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Produces Digestive Enzymes And Hormones
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is on this products list. For instance, you may discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is something to do what the ingredients that compose the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix with saliva in the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestive process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to help break them down quickly. Produces Digestive Enzymes And Hormones
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is among the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like most supplements in available, it takes a consistent dosage to get the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you consume each capsule is your choice.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have an easier and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. However, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to consult your doctor. Produces Digestive Enzymes And Hormones
Another point to be aware of it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can either go for an individual supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a good quality because the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, only took three days to reach me, I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small to make you doubt if you are taking enough. Produces Digestive Enzymes And Hormones
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for three months now (I opt to take two tablets each day, which seems like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week when I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Produces Digestive Enzymes And Hormones
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.