The human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still vital to our lives. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive months without eating, and it is true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be an absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Probiotics Vs Digestive Enzymes For Dogs
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Probiotics Vs Digestive Enzymes For Dogs
When we take in food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Probiotics Vs Digestive Enzymes For Dogs
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used often
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Probiotics Vs Digestive Enzymes For Dogs
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplement has all its needs provided. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients on display. It’s on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this products list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that compose the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth which is the first step toward the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these enzymes are certain to break them down quickly. Probiotics Vs Digestive Enzymes For Dogs
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is among the essential enzymes needed for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily taken in through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. However, the number of times you take one capsule is really up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will also appear. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Probiotics Vs Digestive Enzymes For Dogs
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time, I would recommend just getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can either go for one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food options.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not waste of time.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, only took three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Probiotics Vs Digestive Enzymes For Dogs
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months now (I prefer to take two tablets per day, which seems like the perfect amount to me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Probiotics Vs Digestive Enzymes For Dogs
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.