Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but that is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Probiotics Prebiotics And Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Probiotics Prebiotics And Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This process is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Probiotics Prebiotics And Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized often
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Probiotics Prebiotics And Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its needs all covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient front and center. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what can be found on this products list. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that make up the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they break down. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Probiotics Prebiotics And Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. With lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is among the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it needs a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you use the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and faster time in taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be evident. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Probiotics Prebiotics And Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and it even saves lots of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years, I would recommend just getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a diverse foods.
The broad-range strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Probiotics Prebiotics And Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I choose taking two pills each day, which was the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week when I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Probiotics Prebiotics And Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.