The human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our lives. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to take in. Probiotics Or Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Probiotics Or Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is certain that life would not be like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Probiotics Or Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used regularly
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication and should not be used as such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Probiotics Or Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases provided. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find the stark difference between the usual ingredient list and what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they break down. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestive process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Probiotics Or Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of feeling full when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the many essential enzymes needed for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. The amount of times you use one capsule is really up to you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be visible. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means a healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. So, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to consult your physician. Probiotics Or Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save a lot of value and can even save the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small to make you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Probiotics Or Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months now (I choose 2 tablets each day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Probiotics Or Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.