The human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our lives. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to take in. Probiotics Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Probiotics Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is the process we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary players in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Probiotics Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used often
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a prescription medication and should not be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Probiotics Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their bases covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. It’s on the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is listed in this list. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that make up the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis,, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth which is the first step toward the digestive process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down quickly. Probiotics Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the essential enzymes needed to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on marketplace, it takes a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets per day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable the body to have an easier and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. However, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Probiotics Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider it is that the product is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. As such, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves a lot of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of foods.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for a targeted supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is honest on what it can offer and not deliver. It isn’t making you wait.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Probiotics Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose taking two pills per day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the future. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Probiotics Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old and those with allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.