The human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still an essential part of our lives. Food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Probiotic Vs Prebiotic Vs Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Probiotic Vs Prebiotic Vs Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food it is processed in that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may know this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Probiotic Vs Prebiotic Vs Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Probiotic Vs Prebiotic Vs Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its requirements covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what can be found on this products list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestive process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down easily. Probiotic Vs Prebiotic Vs Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. However, with lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the important enzymes that are required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on available, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good place to start is to use two tablets daily Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you consume each capsule is dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be visible. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to consult your physician. Probiotic Vs Prebiotic Vs Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of it is that the product has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. As such, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and it even saves the cost of shipping. By comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. As such it is important to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food items.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The broad-range method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a great thing since the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Probiotic Vs Prebiotic Vs Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer to take two tablets per day, which was an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. I think it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Probiotic Vs Prebiotic Vs Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.