Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food, food is still a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can live with water alone sustaining it, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Probiotic Prebiotic And Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Probiotic Prebiotic And Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea, but there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as those, it’s best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Probiotic Prebiotic And Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized often
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Probiotic Prebiotic And Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements have all their needs covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients front and center. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed in this list. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do what ingredients make up the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the initial step in the process of digestion. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Probiotic Prebiotic And Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it requires a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. The amount of times you use one capsule is really your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should also appear. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known adverse effect. As such, it is suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to consult your physician. Probiotic Prebiotic And Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and even save you a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I’d suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-based method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Probiotic Prebiotic And Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I opt taking two pills per day, which was the perfect amount in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week that I began to notice that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Probiotic Prebiotic And Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. The same way it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years of age and people who have allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.