The human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our existence. Food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is true. The body is able to survive on only water but it isn’t a good idea. There is not only a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to take in. Probiotic Or Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Probiotic Or Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is the process we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in schools since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Probiotic Or Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken often
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a prescription medication that should never be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Probiotic Or Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their requirements covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual ingredient list and what can be found in this list. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestion process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down effortlessly. Probiotic Or Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is among the essential enzymes needed for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like most supplements in available, it requires a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you take each capsule is dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. So, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Probiotic Or Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save many dollars and even save you a lot of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years, I would recommend just going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and not deliver. They are simply not wasting your time.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Probiotic Or Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for three months so far (I prefer to take two tablets per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week, when I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Probiotic Or Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.