The human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains vital to our existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go days without food and this is the truth. The body is able to survive on only water, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to take in. Pro And Prebiotcs Vs Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Pro And Prebiotcs Vs Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different kinds of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Pro And Prebiotcs Vs Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken often
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a prescription medication and should not be used as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. So supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Pro And Prebiotcs Vs Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements got all their needs covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this products list. For instance, you may discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do what ingredients make up the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they digest. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These two enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestive process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down quickly. Pro And Prebiotcs Vs Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on marketplace, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. However, the number of times you use one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there is no evidence of a side effect. So, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Pro And Prebiotcs Vs Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note it is that the product contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food items.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can opt for a targeted supplement or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-range strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re taking enough. Pro And Prebiotcs Vs Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer to take two tablets each day which seemed like a good sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. I think it was about the third week when I realized that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Pro And Prebiotcs Vs Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.