The human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can live with only water but it would be a miserable existence. There is not only the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Prescription Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Prescription Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This process is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is certain that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Prescription Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Prescription Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their bases provided. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. It’s on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with what ingredients compose the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are amongst the most essential when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Then, it goes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to help break them down quickly. Prescription Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is among the vital enzymes required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without supplements. However, the number of times you consume each capsule is your choice.
But, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be visible. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. However, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements when you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Prescription Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and even save you a lot of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I’d suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-based approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not wasting your time.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not so small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Prescription Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer taking two pills per day which seemed like a good sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Prescription Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.