Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our own existence. It could be food you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that is a miserable life. There is not only the absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Prebiotic Vs Probiotic Vs Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Prebiotic Vs Probiotic Vs Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life would not be like it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Prebiotic Vs Probiotic Vs Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken often
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to your body, the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Prebiotic Vs Probiotic Vs Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is on this products list. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with what ingredients make up the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth. This is the initial step in the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to help break them down quickly. Prebiotic Vs Probiotic Vs Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the vital enzymes required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily absorption through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it needs the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you consume each capsule is dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be visible. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. However, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there is no evidence of a negative side effects. So, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements, if you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. Prebiotic Vs Probiotic Vs Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save a lot of value and even save you a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I’d suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can opt for one that is targeted or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a good quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and not deliver. It isn’t wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, took just three days to reach me I was thrilled about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not so small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Prebiotic Vs Probiotic Vs Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I opt to take two tablets each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week when I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Prebiotic Vs Probiotic Vs Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that you are able to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.