Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can live with water alone sustaining it, however, that is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Pre Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Pre Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food, it is processed in such that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is the process we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in the school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Pre Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken regularly
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medication and should not be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Pre Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient front and center. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this products list. For example, you can see that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that make up the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these enzymes are certain to break them down effortlessly. Pre Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the essential enzymes needed to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorption through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume two tablets daily, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you use one capsule is really your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means a healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to consult your physician. Pre Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. As such, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also important to note that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I’d suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of foods.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-based strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a great quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small to make you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Pre Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer to take two tablets per day, which seems like a good sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. I think it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Pre Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.