While the human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our lives. Food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is true. The body can survive with only water but it is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Plant Vs Animal Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Plant Vs Animal Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various types of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Plant Vs Animal Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken regularly
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a prescription medication that should never be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Plant Vs Animal Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements got all their needs provided. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient front and center. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is listed in this list. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that compose the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis,, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step toward the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to break them down quickly. Plant Vs Animal Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is among the vital enzymes required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really your choice.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. As such, it is safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Plant Vs Animal Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider it is that the product contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and it even saves the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I’d suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can either go for an individual supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-based method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and not deliver. They are simply not wasting your time.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re receiving enough. Plant Vs Animal Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months now (I choose taking two pills per day which seemed like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week, when I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Plant Vs Animal Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.