While the human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains an essential part of our lives. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that isn’t a good idea. There is not only the absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Plant Based Digestive Enzymes Vs Animal Based
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Plant Based Digestive Enzymes Vs Animal Based
When we eat food the food is processed in that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Plant Based Digestive Enzymes Vs Animal Based
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what is already within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized frequently
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medication that should never be utilized as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Plant Based Digestive Enzymes Vs Animal Based
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases provided. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring difference between the usual ingredient list and what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These two enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth which is the first step toward the digestive process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Plant Based Digestive Enzymes Vs Animal Based
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without supplements. That said, the amount of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be visible. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. However clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well working digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to consult your physician. Plant Based Digestive Enzymes Vs Animal Based
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save lots of money and it even saves lots of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time, I would recommend just going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can opt for an individual supplement or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food options.
The wide-ranging strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and not deliver. It’s not wasting your time.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was thrilled about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not so small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Plant Based Digestive Enzymes Vs Animal Based
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I prefer 2 tablets each day which seemed like the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Plant Based Digestive Enzymes Vs Animal Based
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.