While the human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our lives. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but it is a miserable life. Not only is there the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. Pediatric Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Pediatric Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food the food is processed in such that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is certain that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Pediatric Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used regularly
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medication and should not be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Pediatric Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their requirements covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do what ingredients make up the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestive process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down effortlessly. Pediatric Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets per day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you take each capsule is dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be evident. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. As such, it is suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to consult your physician. Pediatric Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and can even save lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can either go for a targeted supplement or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-based approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not waste of time.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not so small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Pediatric Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I choose taking two pills each day which seemed like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week when I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Pediatric Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I don’t like capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and people who have allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.