The human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go days without food and this is true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. There is not only the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Para Que Sirve Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Para Que Sirve Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food the food is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Para Que Sirve Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used often
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Para Que Sirve Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their needs provided. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients on display. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is on this products list. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is much to do with what the ingredients that compose the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step toward the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down quickly. Para Que Sirve Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the many vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily taken in into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you use one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Para Que Sirve Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note it is that the product contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and can even save a lot of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I’d suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of foods.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can either go for one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it cannot. It’s not making you wait.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small to make you question whether you’re receiving enough. Para Que Sirve Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months to date (I opt to take two tablets per day, which was an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I realized that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Para Que Sirve Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.