While the human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains vital to our own existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on only water but it is a miserable life. Not only is there an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Papaya Vs Apricot Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Papaya Vs Apricot Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it is advised to consult your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Papaya Vs Apricot Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a prescription medication that should never be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Papaya Vs Apricot Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient front and center. It’s on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is in this list. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what the ingredients that compose the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they break down. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step toward the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down effortlessly. Papaya Vs Apricot Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the vital enzymes required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily taken in through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it requires the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take one or two capsules before each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you use one capsule is really dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to consult your physician. Papaya Vs Apricot Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and even save you the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. It is therefore essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food items.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of food palette.
The wide-ranging method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and not deliver. It’s not waste of time.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re taking enough. Papaya Vs Apricot Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for three months now (I choose taking two pills per day which seemed like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. It was around the third week that I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Papaya Vs Apricot Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.