While the human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our lives. Food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn our entire body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can live with only water but it is a miserable life. Not only would there be a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to take in. Papaya Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Papaya Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food it is processed in that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is the process we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary players in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it would be best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Papaya Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used frequently
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not prescription medication that should never be used as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Papaya Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplement has all its bases covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is something to do what the ingredients that make up the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most important in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth which is the initial step in the digestion process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Papaya Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take one or two capsules before each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use two tablets daily Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without supplements. However, the number of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means a healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. Papaya Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider it is that the product has soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also important to note that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I’d suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of foods.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, only took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not so small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Papaya Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose to take two tablets per day, which seems like the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week when I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Papaya Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that, you can take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.