While the human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go days without food and this is the truth. The body can survive with only water but that is a miserable life. There is not only an absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Panreatic Enzymes Vs Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Panreatic Enzymes Vs Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food it is processed in such that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Panreatic Enzymes Vs Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used often
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medication that should never be taken as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Panreatic Enzymes Vs Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements have all their needs all covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed in this list. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do what ingredients make up the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth, which is the initial step in the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Panreatic Enzymes Vs Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the essential enzymes needed for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorption through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just ten days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets each day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume one capsule is really your choice.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be visible. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something that is not right with your body. However, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known adverse effect. So, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Panreatic Enzymes Vs Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider is that the supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and can even save lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can opt for an individual supplement or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and not deliver. It isn’t waste of time.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, only took three days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Panreatic Enzymes Vs Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months now (I prefer 2 tablets per day, which was a good sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week that I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Panreatic Enzymes Vs Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.