Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains vital to our existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is indeed true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to take in. Pancreatin Vs Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Pancreatin Vs Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food, it is processed in that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Pancreatin Vs Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized regularly
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Pancreatin Vs Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient in the forefront. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is listed on this list of ingredients. For example, you can see that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is much to do with what ingredients compose the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine with saliva in the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme processes lactose, a substance found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to help break them down easily. Pancreatin Vs Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is among the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on marketplace, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you use the capsule is entirely up to you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will also appear. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. So, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Pancreatin Vs Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider is that the supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years, I would recommend just getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of foods.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-based approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It isn’t waste of time.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, only took three days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Pancreatin Vs Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer taking two pills each day which seemed like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week when I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my time going to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Pancreatin Vs Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.