While the human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our lives. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is indeed true. The body can live with only water but it is a miserable life. Not only would there be a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to take in. Pancreatic Vs Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Pancreatic Vs Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food the food is processed in that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is the process we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Pancreatic Vs Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized regularly
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Pancreatic Vs Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their requirements covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients front and center. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with what ingredients compose the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestive process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down easily. Pancreatic Vs Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plants that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on available, it takes a consistent dosage to get the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just ten days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets each day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If used correctly they will enable the body to have an easier and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be visible. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported side effect. So, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Pancreatic Vs Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. As such, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and even save you the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you would use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years, I would recommend just buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can opt for an individual supplement or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food palette.
The wide-ranging strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not waste of time.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Pancreatic Vs Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months now (I prefer taking two pills per day, which was the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects were not overnight. It was around the third week that I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Pancreatic Vs Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.