The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our own existence. Be it food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but it is a miserable life. Not only would there be a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Pancreas Secretions Contain Digestive Enzymes And:
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Pancreas Secretions Contain Digestive Enzymes And:
When we take in food the food is processed in such that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is certain that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down different types of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Pancreas Secretions Contain Digestive Enzymes And:
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to our bodies, most effective substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Pancreas Secretions Contain Digestive Enzymes And:
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements got all their requirements provided. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is listed on this products list. For example, you can find that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These two enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth which is the initial step in the process of digestion. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Pancreas Secretions Contain Digestive Enzymes And:
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the important enzymes that are required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily absorption by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. The amount of times you take each capsule is up to you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be visible. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Pancreas Secretions Contain Digestive Enzymes And:
Another thing to note it is that the product has dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and even save you lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food items.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The wide-ranging approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not wasting your time.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not so small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Pancreas Secretions Contain Digestive Enzymes And:
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose taking two pills per day which seemed like the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. It was around the third week, when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take supplements in the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Pancreas Secretions Contain Digestive Enzymes And:
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.