The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but it is a miserable life. Not only is there the absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Pancreas Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Pancreas Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Pancreas Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized frequently
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Pancreas Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its requirements provided. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient front and center. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical ingredient list and what can be found on this products list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that compose the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis,, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix with saliva in the mouth, which is the initial step in the process of digestion. After that, it passes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down quickly. Pancreas Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. The amount of times you use the capsule is entirely your choice.
But, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have a more easy and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be visible. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. However, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Pancreas Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note is that the supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and can even save the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other websites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a great quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t wasting your time.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, took just three days to reach me I was thrilled about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not so small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Pancreas Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I opt to take two tablets each day, which was the perfect amount to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week, when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Pancreas Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.